100% LTV Bridging Loan
Lenders generally offer bridging finance up to 75% or 80% as a maximum LTV limit. However there are a couple of situations where they're willing to lend up to 100% - here's when…
A 100% LTV bridge finance for property purchases may be possible in the following two scenarios:
- Where the property being purchased is currently under the market value; or
- Where additional security has been leveraged by securing the loan against one or more other properties.
|Loan to value (LTV)||Up to 100%|
|Loan term||1 to 24 months|
|Loan amount||£26,000 up to £2m|
|Interest options||Rolled-up, retained or serviced|
|Interest rates||From 0.44%|
|Decision||Immediate decision in principle|
|Completion||3 days to 2 weeks|
|Early repayment fees||None|
|Availability||Secured on assets in UK & Europe
Individuals, Companies, SPVs
No credit & adverse credit considered
|Exit strategy||Sale or refinance
There may be a number of reasons where you've an opportunity to purchase a property that is below the current market value. These include:
- purchasing the property from family or close friends
- purchasing the property after probate
- purchasing the property at auction
- purchasing from a distressed seller (someone who needs to sell quickly)
Scenario 2: Securing the loan against additional properties
Securing a loan against multiple properties is common for investors, however there comes additional fees in loans that are more complex, not least of all due to multiple valuations being required in addition to multiple charges being taken out.
Get expert assistance today, we're on hand to answer any questions about bridging finance.
To find out the exact costs of a 100% Bridging Loan get a quote online - it takes just 3 minutes!
Call our friendly team on 01202 612934, we're ready to help.