Regulated vs Unregulated bridging loans - what's the difference?

By Georgia Galloway | Tuesday 17th October 2023 | 1 minute read

What's the difference between an unregulated and a regulated bridging loan?

Put simply, a regulated loan is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Also commonly known as the FCA.

Whereas an unregulated loan is not.

But what does this mean to you and which type of bridging loan do you require?

Our video gives you more insight into the difference between unregulated and regulated bridging loans.

Now you've seen the guide about the difference between regulated and unregulated bridging loans, if you'd like to discuss your circumstances, don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

We're experienced financial experts who arrange short-term bridging loans for property owners, securing you the best deal from over 200 bridging loan providers, including private investors and family offices.

Get expert assistance today; we're on hand to answer any questions about your
bridging loan requirements.

Get a quote

Call our friendly team on 01202 612934, we're ready to help.

We use cookies. By using the website you agree with our use of cookies. For more information, please read our privacy policy.

Okay, got it!