Bridging Loans North East
We arrange fast Residential, Commercial, Development, Personal, Auction & Agricultural bridging loans and property development finance in the North East of England covering County Durham, Tyne and Wear, Northumberland and North Yorkshire.
- Market-leading property and land bridging loans for the North East from £26,000 to £250m
- Monthly interest rates from 0.44% pm
(Lower rates for £700,000+ loans or less than 50% LTV)
- LTVs up to 80% (up to 100% finance if additional collateral is available)
- Automated valuation options and dual legal representation
- No monthly payments with interest rolled-up options
- Terms up to 24 months
We provide a fast reliable service to help you get the bridging finance you need at the best available rates.
We consider all types of credit history including non-status, bad or adverse and don't perform automated credit checks so there's no footprint from enquiring.
With incredible relationships with the UK's top lenders including specialist lenders, family offices and private investors, we can source the bridging loan you require:
up to £300k loans in 3 days
up to £700k loans in 7 days
up to £250m from 14 days
Where your timeline is critical and short, we're confident we can get your bridging loan in place. Get your best no obligation quote today.
How our bridging finance can help
Clients from Newcastle upon Tyne to Sunderland and Durham, use our short term bridging loans when they need to raise finance quickly. We make obtaining bridge finance a straightforward process with terms from 3 to 24 months and no exit fees, securing loans against residential or commercial property and land with or without planning.
What can you use it for?
- Purchasing a property at ‘Below Market Value’ from family or close friends
- Purchasing a property which is deemed ‘Un-mortgageable’ & requires refurbishment
- Buying a new home before your home sells
- Buying a property at auction
- Raising cash for business purposes such as stock, cashflow or management buy out
- Raising funds to settle a corporation or VAT bill
- Raising funds to settle a personal tax bill
- Raising funds to stop a repossession
When you need to access funds fast call us first.
We offer experience-based, impartial information, accessing quotes from the whole of market to ensure your rates are as low as possible for your specific circumstance. We're experts in the complicated and package your requirements in such a way that our lending panel understands and are able to lend against.
|Loan to value (LTV)||Up to 80% maximum|
|Loan term||1 to 24 months|
|Loan amount||£26,000 up to £25m|
|Interest options||Rolled-up, retained or serviced|
|Interest rates||From 0.44%|
|Decision||Immediate decision in principle|
|Completion||3 days to 2 weeks|
|Early repayment fees||None|
|Availability||Secured on assets in the UK & Europe
Individuals, Companies, SPVs
No credit & adverse credit considered
|Exit strategy||Sale or refinance|
Get expert assistance today, we're on hand to answer any questions about bridging loans.
To find out the exact costs of a loan call our friendly team on 01202 612934
We're ready to help.