Not quite ready to exit your bridging loan but the term's nearing its end? No problem, we appreciate situations arise that lead to extensions on financing being required.
Whether the project's overrun, the assets not selling or its simply a case that the project can’t be completed within the original budget our re-bridging loans enable you to finish your project, sell your asset, raise more funds or give you the time to arrange funding via traditional longer-term financing.
- Market-leading property bridging loans from £26,000 to £250m
- Monthly interest rates from 0.44% pm
(Lower rates for £700,000+ loans or less than 50% LTV)
- LTVs up to 75% (up to 100% finance if additional collateral is available)
- Automated valuation options and dual legal representation
- No monthly payments with interest rolled-up options
- Terms up to 24 months
|Loan to value (LTV)||Up to 75% maximum
(Up to 100% with additional security)
|Loan term||1 to 24 months|
|Loan amount||£26,000 up to £250m|
|Interest options||Rolled-up, retained or serviced|
|Interest rates||From 0.44%|
|Decision||Immediate decision in principle|
|Early repayment fees||None|
|Availability||Secured on assets in UK & Europe
Individuals, Companies, SPVs
No credit & adverse credit considered
|Exit strategy||Sale or refinance|
What is a re-bridge?
Re-bridging, also known as refinancing are used to literally settle an existing bridge facility by way of taking out another loan. There are a number of reasons why you might require refinancing but most likely, in the case of refinancing a bridge or development loan, it will be because the original loan term will stop before an exit through sale or longer term finance is possible.
We're experts at refinancing bridging loans, securing you the best deal from over 200 bridging loan providers including private investors and family offices.
Get expert assistance today, we're on hand to answer any questions about refinancing your bridging loan.
Call our friendly team on 01202 612934, we're ready to help.
What is a re-bridge loan?
A re-bridge loan is a type of loan that is used to refinance an existing bridging loan.
What are some examples of when a re-bridge loan could be used?
A re-bridge can be used in the following scenarios:
- an existing bridging loan term is nearing its end, and you aren't ready to sell or mortgage a property.
- developments on your property have yet to be completed, and you need to pay back the original bridging loan to allow extra time to finish the project.
- you are struggling to sell the property and need more time to pay back your original bridging loan or arrange other funding.